Wednesday 29 April 2015

"we were born at a time when if something was broken, we fixed it not throw it away......" is this still the case with today's marriage?



I HID AND SAW HER AND FELL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
In 1974, my nieces told me that a girl is coming to church every morning visit during mass and she would be suitable for me. After a few months of following and talking to her. They confirmed that every Sunday she will come to church with her mother. So my aunt went one Sunday talked to them and since our house was opposite to the church brought them home on a courtesy call. I hid and saw her and fell in love at first sight. So the mother was called and we fixed up a date to go to their place for talks. It was finalized by my uncle. We got engaged and married on 15th April 1974 and above  is our wedding photo.

I discover that when God wants to settle a man/woman, God can use anybody, but you need to be sensitive to what God is about to do. It is unfortunate that a lot of people pray for a life partner but are not sensitive to the people God brings around them.

3 comments:

  1. argh its not always the case,you can never fix a broken mirror. somethings hurt a lot you can just let go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather act as if something was never broken so tht I accommodate the last bits of it

    ReplyDelete